Thursday, July 17, 2008

Dreams Do Come True

Ola, my name is Gracie Green Bean. I would like to let everyone know that if you wish hard enough and never give up, your dreams can come true. Last Oct while I was living in Spain, I was very hungry and skinny. A man named Fermin came to my rescue. He brought me to a place called Scooby Medina. I was given plenty of food and love. I was carrying a litter of puppies but they were very sick and had to go to the rainbow bridge. One day we will be together again.

Two ladies from Virginia Greyhound Adoption were volunteering at Scooby. They fell in love with me and decided to bring me to America. They knew a wonderful family that wanted to adopt me. Arrangements were made and soon I found myself on an airplane.

Even through I was very scared, I trusted everyone I met. I received a million hugs. I went into a foster home for a few days and boy, they were so nice to me. One day, my foster mom, Michelle, drove me to my forever home. She promised me that everything was going to be alright. She was right. My new family are the best people in the whole wide world. They love me so much. They make me feel VERY special. At times I am so happy I lay on my back and give them giant smiles.

I will be forever thankful to everyone who helped to change my life. Dream big, because dreams do come true!!!

No comments: